Summer Camp 2017
Camp Waluhili is excited to host three one-week sessions this summer for boys and girls ages 8-17. Sessions begin Sunday afternoon and end Friday evening. Campers register for specialty sessions based on their age as of July 1 and stay overnight in cabins based on their gender and age. They participate in activities with their specialty session every morning and with their cabin each afternoon and most evenings. Specialty session topics include traditional camp activities, water sports, camping and outdoor skills, climbing and rappelling, and STEAM activities (science, technology, engineering, arts, math). See the Summer Camp Catalog for this summer’s specialty session options and remember, there’s no additional charge for campers not currently Camp Fire members!
Week 1: June 25-30 (Only gluten-free food available and served this week)
Week 2: July 9-14
Week 3: July 16-21
Camp Waluhili also offers the following activities for its campers, depending on camper age, group choice, and weather.
- Outdoor Skills and Activities including hiking, fire building, cookouts, letterboxing, tent camping
- Aquatic Activities including swimming, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, and standup paddleboarding
- Shooting Sports including archery, riflery, BB guns, and slingshots
- Adventure Activities including climbing, rappelling, team building games, and slacklining
- Sports and Games including soccer, lacrosse, basketball, volleyball, pool games, and parachute games
Interested in learning more?
Camp Fire Green Country’s summer camp programs are accredited by the American Camp Association. To achieve this, each camp program annually reaffirms its continued compliance with nearly 300 nationally recognized industry standards, the American Camp Association Code of Ethics, state and federal laws, and hosts a visit every three years to confirm compliance. Nationally, only one in four camps meet ACA’s high standards of health, safety, and program quality. To learn more about ACA or ACA accreditation, visit www.acacamps.org.