Camp Fire utilizes its camp properties for many outdoor events. During these events, youth enjoy the following activities:
- Outdoor Skills including hiking, fire building, cookouts, tent camping
- Aquatic Activities including swimming, canoeing, kayaking and fishing
- Shooting Sports including archery, riflery, BB guns, and slingshots
- Adventure Activities including climbing, rappelling, and low elements challenge course
- Sports and Games including soccer, lacrosse, basketball, volleyball, four square, and parachute games
April 16, 2016, Camp Waluhili
This annual, end-of-the-school-year outdoor opportunity for Camp Fire clubs and families is held at Camp Waluhili. Members and non-members provide their own adult supervision (i.e. leader or parent) and choose camp activities to participate in throughout the day. Participants stay in cabins and eat together in the Dining Hall.
Celebrate Camp Fire
May 13-16, 2016, Camp Okiwanee
This event celebrates the creation of Camp Fire over 100 years ago and recognizes the accomplishments of Camp Fire youth throughout the year. Celebrate Camp Fire is held at Camp Okiwanee and offers camp activities as well as a cake decorating contest, National Art Competition, face painting, and much more! All camp fire youth and their families are invited to camp to enjoy this great day of fun.