Summer Camp Registration 2020
Required fields indicated by an *
Campers receive one t-shirt per summer free of charge. Additional shirts may be purchased at the Camp Trading Post as supplies last.
Including this year, how many years have you attended Camp Fire Camp Waluhili summer resident camp?
- Child will be the correct age for camp session (as listed below) by June 21, 2020
- Child is able to take care of their own hygiene including showering, brushing their teeth, combing their hair, using sun protection, eating a variety of foods, sleeping, and resting.
- Child is toilet-trained without assistance (pull-ups allowed overnight). They are able to tell adults when they need to use the restroom OR will use the restroom when guided by adults.
- Child is able to be away from their primary guardian for the length of time they will be at camp.
- Child is able to tolerate summer weather, including extreme heat, sun, severe weather (tornado warnings, thunderstorms, etc.). They can apply and will wear sunscreen when asked.
- Child will follow the instructions of adults and young adults without coercion.
- Child has the ability, and desire, to participate in daily activities such as swimming, hiking, games, boating, sleeping, and resting without the need for cell phones, computers, tablets, gaming systems, or other electronics.
If your child does not meet ALL of these criteria, contact that Camp Director (918-592-2267) prior to registering your child.
Thanks to our many donors, campers can request financial assistance to attend camp. The Campership Fund offers a limited number of scholarships each year to youth who want to attend camp, but whose families have a financial need. Due to the high request rate, full scholarships are not awarded.
(E.G. family vacations, church camp, vacation bible school, school programs, etc.)